If you’ve been reading my blog recently you’ve seen the New Years Revolution challenge that my church is doing for the first 90 days of 2010. There is a spiritual challenge, a physical challenge and a financial challenge. They are calling it REV90 (Revolution in 90 days). I’m excited and ready to get started. They will be sending us emails each day with our daily goals. If you would like me to forward you these emails please email me at email@example.com. I will forward the email to you each day and you can “join the revolution”!
Here is a quick re-cap of the goals:
Spiritual Challenge –
- Pray daily and journal.
- Read the Bible daily.
- Attend your worship service 10 out of the 13 weeks.
- Share the good news and invite someone to church at least twice a month.
- Each week serve within your church and outside the church.
Physical Challenge – PURE
- Purify your life and keep your body pure for your husband or wife.
- Use High Octane Fuel. Eat healthy, drink lots of water and limit alcohol.
- Rest. Get good sleep each night, honor Sunday as your Sabbath day and take a vacation (Sabbatical) each year.
- Exercise. Get moving. Have a goal of moving each and every day, even if it is just for 10 minutes.
Financial Challenge –
- Plan for peace. Plan out your goals for the year.
- Tithe to test. Test God by tithing 10% off the top for 90 days straight (and beyond hopefully)
- Pay to Play. Do not use any credit for the first 90 days of 2010. Only buy what you can afford.